Establishment of the Party Branch
On January 29, 2019, the Party Branch Committee of Hangzhou Yuexuantang Cosmetics Co., Ltd. was established.
Procedures of CPC ("Party") member admission
The first stage: Applicants for joining the Party - The requirements for joining the Party are: Any forward-thinking Chinese worker, farmer, member of the armed forces, intellectual, or person from any other social strata who has reached the age of eighteen and who accepts the Party’s program and Constitution and is willing to join and work actively in one of the Party’s organizations, carry out the Party’s resolutions, and pay regular membership dues may apply for membership to the Communist Party of China. (Complete an application form and a thought report every quarter)
The second stage: Activist applying for Party membership - An applicant can only be called as an activist applying for Party membership after receiving trainings in the organization, passing the following examinations, and being approved by the Party branch with the results disclosed. Two points should be noted for activists applying for Party membership:
(1) Applicants can only continue the following process after they have been trained and passed the examination;
(2) There should be at least one year's inspection period after being identified as an activist applying for Party membership. During the inspection period, he/she should constantly report the current situation of thought, work and study to the Party organization. (One thought report every quarter)
The third stage: Development target - An activist applying for Party membership can only become a development target after at least one year's training and education by the party organization and passing the inspection. Two points for development targets should be noted:
(1) An activist applying for Party membership can only be listed as a development target if the following conditions are met: he/she has completed at least one year of training and education; the Party branch has solicited the opinions of relevant persons within and outside the Party; and the general meeting of the Party branch has discussed and approved to accept the person as a development target;
(2) After being identified as the development target, the person will be checked politically by the Party branch.
The fourth stage: Probationary member - A development target can become a probationary member only after being trained and educated again by the Party organization and successfully passing the observation. Two points for the probationary period should be noted:
(1) The probationary period of a probationary member is at least one year. During the one-year probationary period, the Party organization and training contacts should act in earnest to guide and help probationary members, who should also regularly report to the Party organization on their thoughts, work and study;
(2) Upon completion of the probationary period, the probationary member should submit an application for full membership to the Party organization. Complete an application form and a thought report every quarter. The obligations of a probationary member are the same as those of a full member. With the exception of the right to vote and stand for election, the rights of a probationary member are the same as those of a full member.
The fifth stage: Full member - A probationary member should submit an application for full membership to the party organization after the probationary period expires, and can only become a full member if the party organization agrees to grant the probationary member full membership following an appraisal. A Party member who, without good reason, fails to take part in the regular activities of his or her Party organization, pay membership dues, or carry out work assigned by the Party for six consecutive months shall be regarded as having given up his or her membership.